søndag 6. november 2011

Entry 007. Response

I have now gotten a reply to the e-mail I sent to the Lego customer service. The reply is as follows:

"Takk for at du kontaktet LEGO® Direct, det er alltid hyggelig å høre fra en ekte LEGO fan.

Prosjektet ditt høres veldig spennende ut og jeg håper det går sånn du ser det for deg. Det er alltid mye moro å finne på med LEGO, og dette høres ut som det kan bli ordentlig gøy.

Jeg har lagt ved kontakt detaljer for Matija Puzar. Han bor i Norge og er en av våre "LEGO Certified Professionals". Dette er helt klart mannen som kan hjelpe deg med dette prosjektet.
"

Along with this nice response, they also sent me the e-mail address of one of their "Lego Certified professionals", Matija Puzar. I have done some research regarding this profession. A Lego certified professional is a community-based profession made out of people who have turned their hobby of building and designing Lego models, into a full or part-time profession. They are not directly Lego employees, but are recognized as business partners by the LEGO group. I will now work on the questions I am going to send to Matija Puzar.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar