I have now finished the entire model. I had some challenges when crewing the hands, but I was pleased with the results in the end. Additionally, I made the blades of the swords taller, as they looked to small in comparison to the rest of the model, and reminded me too much of daggers. I also added some parts to the knee to make it look thicker.
onsdag 11. januar 2012
tirsdag 3. januar 2012
mandag 2. januar 2012
I have now successfully completed everything up to the waist. I may have to work a little on the knees later, as they look extremely thin in comparison to the rest of the legs. Coming this far reminded me of how massive the model will become.
I have just found out that the service LEGO provides with being able to order models designed using LEGO Digital Designer, will be closed after January 16. This means that I have to have finished everything I have planned to order at that date. I had originally planned to finish the entire model by the duration of the next couple of days, so it will probably not turn into a problem. Still it is sad that I won't be able to do these kind of projects in the future, if I can't find another reliable way to order the bricks.