onsdag 2. november 2011

Entry 006: Trying to contact a Lego designer

Today I tried to contact Lego customer service to maybe get some help in contacting a Lego designer. This is what I wrote:

"I was wondering if you could redirect me to some of your creative designers. I am currently working on a school project under the International Baccalaureate. It is called a personal project in which we chose a product to produce and then write a 4000 word  writeup on it. In this assignment I am going to produce an up to scale human sculpture using Lego Digital Designer. In the writeup, I will need to include a some sort of interview. I was thinking of sending some questions via e-mail to a professional  Lego designer, which is why I need your help. If you could send me their name and e-mail address I would be very grateful. Thanks."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar